Address: (Linghao Road) No.2 Street, No.20 Economic Development Zone, Hangzhou
Angiography Catheter This product is used for Imagingdetection during interventional surgery, injection or enter a contrast mediumfor coronary artery and peripheral vascular system. Feature Wide cavity, nsuring high efficiencyflowing of contrast agent Unique stainless steel braid......Send Inquiry
This product is used for Imaging detection during interventional surgery, injection or enter a contrast medium for coronary artery and peripheral vascular system.
Wide cavity, ensuring high efficiency flowing of contrast agent
Unique stainless steel braid provides excellent flexibility and twist control.
Hydrophilic coating over tubing, smooth surface Provide a good push and trafficability.
Tip tube: soft and noninvasive, and has excellent development
Distal tube: to optimize the flexibility of the head to ensure the operation
Softness and coaxiality of blood vessels
Main tube: hardness and supple to ensure accurate twist performance
● Single use only. Reuse, resterilize or reproduce may damage the completeness or function of the product. Al so the product is hard to was h after using, reuse may cause the adverse reaction to patients
● Before injecting contrast solution, the catheter should be inspected for bends, kinks, and tarombokines is, which may lead to narrow lumen of catheter(Carry on radiography under catheter block may cause slow injection, catheter rupture).
● In the state of product inserting into blood vessel, push/pull and twist the catheter under guide wire support. If not app y the guide wire to push and twist will lead to catheter bending and block, to rupture or be unable to pull out.
● When the product is within blood vessel, attention the catheter tip not to damage the vascular wall. Otherwise, it may lead to blood vessel dissociation, perforation, rupture and damage.
● While in the vascular system, the catheter should always be fill ed with either flushing solution or contrast media to prevent or reduce clotting, and air embolism. Use of systemic heparinization should be considered.
Store in a clean, d ark place without corrosive gas, with the relative humidity under 80% and temperature at 10-40℃.